Signs of Rodent Infestations
Rodents aren’t exactly subtle pests, and it can be easier than you think to spot the signs of rats or mice on your property. Some of the most common indicators of an infestation include:
- Strange scratching noises
- Gnaw marks
- Nests or nesting materials
- Burrows or tunnels
- Runways or tracks
- Foul odors
Rodent Elimination Services
When you call Pratt to exterminate rodents in your property, we follow a procedure that not only controls active infestations but also protects you against future ones. Here is what you may expect from us:
- A thorough inspection of the interior and exterior of the structure.
- Well placed traps to the sub-area, attic, and interior of the structure as needed.
- Sealing or pest proofing of entry points.
- Localized decontamination as needed.
- Installation of proper rodent baits within tamper-resistant bait containers.
- Recommended cultural changes to your property that should be performed to reduce favorable habitat for rodents.