When to Call a Rat Exterminator
Rodents aren’t exactly subtle pests, and it can be easier than you think to spot the signs of rats or mice on your property. As soon as you notice the signs of rodents, it’s important to act quickly. If you notice any of the below signs of rodents, it’s time to call our mice exterminators:
- Strange scratching noises
- Gnaw marks
- Nests or nesting materials
- Burrows or tunnels
- Runways or tracks
- Foul odors
- Rub marks on walls
Rodent Pest Control
When you call our rat exterminators, we follow a procedure that not only controls active infestations but also protects you against future ones. Here is what you may expect from us:
- A thorough inspection of the entire structure.
- Well placed traps to the sub-area, attic, and interior of the structure as needed.
- Sealing or pest proofing of entry points.
- Localized decontamination as needed.
- Installation of proper rodent baits within tamper-resistant bait containers.
- Recommended changes to your property that should be performed to further implement rodent pest control techniques.