Serving Snohomish | Marysville | Arlington | Camano Island
Fertilizer is what allows your lawn to grow, thrive, and look its best throughout the entire year. Neglecting regular fertilization can lead to a number of problems in your yard.
Beautiful lawns not only increase your home’s curb appeal and resale value, they also bring you pride in your yard! Proper fertilizer service is the key to keeping your lawn healthy, which is why Pratt is proud to provide lawn fertilizer services.
Our team of lawn experts offers all-in-one services that provides you with soil fertility, weed control, moss control, disease and insect control, as well as optional tree and shrub care.
Need a Lawn Care And Plant Health Service Estimate?
We’ll call you back in 30 minutes or less.
The Importance of Fertilizing ServiceLawn fertilization can be tricky considering the many types of grass, fertilizer formulas, and seasonal attributes, which is why it’s important to enlist the help of a trusted professional. Each and every lawn requires different treatments, and the experts at Pratt know how to address the unique fertilization needs of each customer. Our lawn programs provide soil fertility, weed control, moss control, disease control, insect control, and more!
Lawn Fertilization TreatmentsThere are two types of lawn care services Pratt Pest Management provides that both work to get your lawn to its healthiest state: our Smart Liquid Lawn Care and our Economy Liquid Lawn Care. The main differences between these programs are as follows:
Smart Liquid Lawn Care
- This is our signature bio-rational turf care program featuring our phosphate free liquid fertilizer. Our seasonally adjusted nutrient recipe contains over ten essential ingredients including biological additives to maximize plant health and improve the soil matrix.
- Using our state of the art equipment, your lawn will be spoon fed just the nutrients and pest control solutions needed every eight weeks to assure a beautiful landscape while protecting the environment.
- For maximum effectiveness, customers are encouraged to develop and maintain a proper cutting and irrigation schedule. Includes insect and disease control, moss control, and broadleaf weed control.
Economy Liquid Lawn Care
- This is designed primarily for those customers who choose not to irrigate regularly and allow the turf to enter periods of dormancy as a result of drought stress during our dry summers.
- This program includes four seasonally adjusted Liquid Lawn Care applications annually between October and June.
- A specially formulated fertilizer and biological additives to enhance root and blade health will reduce the negative effects of drought stress until adequate rainfall continues.