Serving Snohomish | Marysville | Arlington | Camano Island
Warehouses and industrial facilities are uniquely impacted by pests each and every year.
Because of the constant movement of goods and warehouse products, industrial buildings are especially susceptible to pest infestations. Moths, beetles, and mites are just a few of the pests that feed off of stored goods.
Unfortunately, few industries are under stricter regulations to always maintain a clean and safe environment in order to meet industry standards. Pratt Pest Management provides effective and safe pest solutions and prevention services that will protect your warehouses and stored goods.
Need a Commercial Pest Control Estimate?
We’ll call you back in 30 minutes or less.
Pest Problems in Warehouses & Industrial BuildingsThere are certain pests that feed specifically off of common warehouse items, such as whole kernels, processed grains, and spices. The most common pests found in warehouses, industrial sites, and buildings that store food products include:
- And more!
Custom Plans for Industrial Pest ControlWith our IPM practices and ecologically responsible approaches, Pratt is uniquely suited to serve warehouses and industrial buildings with year-round pest control. The steps involved in our warehouses and industrial pest control program are as follows:
- Thoroughly inspecting and treating any and all infected areas.
- Scheduling service and visits for maximum discretion and convenience, even after hours and weekends.
- Using eco-friendly products and methods proven to work in the control and extermination of pests.
- Providing documentation and support for health inspectors and other government officials.
- Following up on treatment and making any necessary adjustments.