Serving Everett | Marysville | Mount Vernon | Camano Island
When it comes to pest control solutions for office buildings, a rigorous and complex plan of action is required.
Because businesses rely on their office building in order to seamlessly run their operations day in and day out, it’s essential to ensure these environments remain pest-free. To keep an office building healthy and its occupants safe, proper pest control is of the essence.
Especially considering the amount of traffic an office building sees each and every week, regular pest control services and inspections can help eliminate the risks of infestations. Pratt Pest Management is dedicated to providing reliable office building pest control that will keep pests out of offices for good.
Need a Commercial Pest Control Estimate?
We’ll call you back in 30 minutes or less.
Pest Control for Offices
Proper pest control in any commercial building must involve regular maintenance, inspections, and, most importantly, preventative treatment. When you work with Pratt to keep your office building pest-free, we can help you better understand what may be attracting pests into your office in the first place. There are a number of ways to help prevent pests in the office building between scheduled visits from a professional:
- Take proper and timely care of any office building maintenance needs or fixes.
- Dispose of garbage regularly and make sure garbage cans are securely stored.
- Seal any cracks and holes on the outside of the building, including entry points for utilities.
- Make sure you have proper drainage throughout your foundation. Install gutters or diverts that will channel water away from the building.
- Be sure your employees keep food sealed and stored properly, and clean up messes promptly.
- Clean areas with high traffic daily, such as public eating areas and kitchens, where crumbs and trash are more likely to build up.
Professional Office Building Pest Control
Even when you maintain a clean, healthy environment, sometimes there’s just no knowing when or how pests make their way indoors. For this reason and more, a professional pest management company such as Pratt should always be consulted and brought on-board for regular inspections and treatment.
It’s very difficult to maintain a clean and pest-free environment without a dedicated program, and if there are multiple companies within a single building, effective and comprehensive pest control becomes even more complex.Back to Commercial Pest Control