Serving Snohomish | Marysville | Arlington | Camano Island
Whether you work at a hospital or are visiting, everyone expects a hospital environment to be nothing short of pristine.
Keeping a clean building requires much more than regular maintenance and cleaning; preventative pest control services are always required to keep hospitals safe.
The truth is that hospitals are prime targets for pest infestations and thus require a customized approach when it comes to preventing pests in the first place. Pratt Pest Management has the unique ability to work directly with hospitals in coming up with a year-round plan that keeps pests away for good.
Need a Commercial Pest Control Estimate?
We’ll call you back in 30 minutes or less.
Dangerous Pests in HospitalsHospitals are susceptible to pests commonly found in houses and businesses. Ants, fire ants, bedbugs, cockroaches, ticks, fleas, mice, mosquitoes, rats, and spiders are just a few of the pests that can slip into buildings as people and deliveries come in and out. Besides being a nuisance, pests are known to transmit a host of diseases to humans and animals with effects ranging from minor discomfort to more serious symptoms in extreme cases. Some diseases spread by pests include:
- Bubonic plague
Hospital Pest Prevention ProgramAt Pratt, we know how dangerous it is for hospitals to be inflicted with pest problems. The best method of hospital pest control is preventing them from ever becoming an issue in the first place. When you enlist our help, we will follow a rigorous procedure tailor-made toward the needs of the hospital:
- A Pratt technician with a unique understanding of the healthcare industry will conduct a thorough inspection.
- We can accommodate scheduling service after hours and on weekends for maximum discretion and convenience.
- Our team will use only the best products and methods proven to be effective in the control of pests.
- We will provide documentation and support for health inspectors and other government officials.
- To ensure our treatments and procedures are successful, we will follow up with visits and make any necessary adjustments.