Serving Snohomish | Marysville | Arlington | Camano Island
Healthcare facilities have high standards to live up to in keeping a pristine environment that is free of pests.
Unfortunately, few places are more exposed to germs, illness, and constant traffic than healthcare facilities, all of which contribute to the probability of pest infestations.
At Pratt Pest Management, we understand the sensitivity of maintaining a clean healthcare facility not only to meet regulations, but to keep patients and visitors safe. We use materials that are proven to be effective and specifically approved for healthcare sites. Whether you run a dental practice or an outpatient clinic, Pratt has the tools and resources to keep your facility pest-free.
Need a Commercial Pest Control Estimate?
We’ll call you back in 30 minutes or less.
Dangers of Pests in Healthcare FacilitiesPests in healthcare facilities are more than a nuisance—they carry harmful diseases and can seriously affect the reputation of your establishment. It’s important to know the facts about pests in healthcare facilities:
- Ants, bedbugs, cockroaches, ticks, fleas, mice, mosquitoes, rats, and spiders, among other types of pests, can all slip into buildings as people and deliveries come in and out.
- Pests can gain access in backpacks, boxes, delivery vehicles, and on people and their belongings. This constant traffic is a major contributor to pest infestations.
- Pests can transmit a host of diseases to humans, with effects ranging from minor discomfort to more serious symptoms in extreme cases.
- The conditions created by pests can lead to serious consequences for your patients, employees, and your facility.
Proper Pest Management in Healthcare FacilitiesIn order to keep your facility and patients safe, it’s necessary to invest in regular pest control services. When you work with Pratt, we will follow a thorough procedure that has proven to be effective in not only eliminating current pests, but preventing new ones as well. The steps in our healthcare facilities pest control program include:
- Thoroughly inspecting and treating any and all infected areas.
- Scheduling service and visits for maximum discretion and convenience, even after hours and weekends.
- Using eco-friendly products and methods proven to work in the control and extermination of pests.
- Providing documentation and support for health inspectors and other government officials.
- Following up on treatment and making any necessary adjustments.