To help prevent spider nesting around your house:
- Keep firewood and logs away from the home.
- Clean up leaves and other organic debris from around your yard.
- Trim back any trees and shrubs that contact the home.
- Caulk/Seal cracks and gaps in the home’s structure, foundations, doors and windows.
- Indoors, spiders can be prevented by frequent vacuuming and sweeping of corners, closets, basements and other out-of-the-way places.
- When vacuuming, sweeping or otherwise removing webs, be sure that all egg sacs are captured as well to prevent new spiders.
- Reduce or eliminate piles of papers, boxes, bags, and other clutter to reduce potential harborage areas.
Our Four Season Protection service can help prevent spider nesting in your home. Contact us today!