Do You Need a Wasp or Hornet Exterminator?
When dealing with these stinging insects, it’s important to realize that some pose more of a threat than others. While all of them are able to sting, some are more likely to do so than others.
Yellow jackets are known to be aggressive, much more so than honey bees. People are most often stung when the nests of bees or wasps are disturbed, and stings can be very dangerous to anyone who is allergic.
Bottom line: You should never attempt DIY bee and hornet removal. Nests can harbor more stinging insects than you think, which is why you should always call the bee and wasp exterminators at Western Exterminator!
Our Bee and Hornet Removal Process
When their nests are in high-traffic areas, it’s important to call the bee and wasp exterminators at Western Exterminator.
Some of the steps in our hornet control plans include:
- A thorough inspection to identify the wasp species and the location of any nests
- Safe hornet or wasp nest removal using humane, effective methods
- Further measures to ensure new nests aren’t built in the same area
- A detailed bee and hornet removal report describing the treatment
- Bee, wasp, and hornet control and prevention tips to avoid future problems