At Pratt Pest Management Northwest We Take Rodents Seriously!
Here is what you may expect from us.
- A thorough inspection of the interior and exterior of the structure.
- Well placed traps to the sub-area, attic, and interior of the structure as needed and as appropriate for the situation.
- Sealing or pest proofing of entry points. In some severe cases it may require hiring a professional contractor.
- Localized decontamination as needed. Decontamination of large areas such as entire attics and crawl spaces may require an additional service charge. Please ask your technician for details.
- Installation of proper rodent baits within tamper- resistant bait containers. In addition, your technician may recommend cultural changes to your property that should be performed to reduce favorable habitat for rodents.
A typical treatment program will include an initial service visit that includes a follow up visit in 1-2 weeks. Upon completion of the initial treatment, one or more additional monthly visits will generally be scheduled to assure complete elimination. As with our other programs, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
- Rats and mice spread disease, damage structures, and contaminate our food supply.
- Their persistent gnawing damages electrical wires, resulting in fires.
- A single rodent sighting may cause substantial lost income for businesses due to reduced customer confidence.
- Don’t settle for less. Choose the dedicated professionals at Pratt Pest Management for rodent elimination and control.
Before choosing a low rate pest control company that will toss a handful of poison under your house and call it a service, please view the video on our pest exclusion page. Not all pest control companies are alike.